- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, March 31, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
Milenyum Mining Limited (MML) is excited to announce that Custom Gem Cutting Ltd/Wobito Gems, a master gem cutting firm based in Stouffville, Ontario is the first authorized distributor of CSARITE® in Canada. Brothers Ralph and Rudi Wobito continue the gem cutting tradition started by their father and grandfather in the renowned German gem cutting center of Idar-Oberstein.
“As the primary cutting facility for the rare and precious CSARITE®, it makes perfect sense for our company to also distribute this product to our many constituents,” stated Rudi Wobito. “Our intimate knowledge of the skill required to cut CSARITE® uniquely positions us to help teach the Canadian jewelry industry about the attributes of this color change gem.”
Milenyum Mining is kicking off the announcement with a donation of CSARITE® rough crystals to the Canadian Gemmological Association for study and education.
“We are thrilled with this contribution,” stated Duncan Parker, president of the Canadian Gemmological Association. “Given its rarity and newness to the market, having material on hand is instrumental in teaching our students about this unusual and precious gem.”
CSARITE® is the trade name for the finest of Turkish color change diaspore. Ethically sourced at its sole known source deep in the mountains of the Anatolia region of Turkey, Csarite has quickly become a favorite gemstone of luxury jewelry designers the world over.
MML is the world’s only actively-mining source supply of CSARITE®, a Turkish diaspore that is a natural, unenhanced colored gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to Turkish diaspore’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • firstname.lastname@example.org