- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, July 28, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
The Canadian Gemmological Association’s (CGA) two campuses received a contribution of CSARITE® gemstones for student study. Milenyum Mining, Ltd. made the donation at the request of the CGA to expand their student’s knowledge of the natural, single source gem, actively mined at only one global source deep in the Anatolia Mountains of Turkey. The contribution consists of a variety of sizes and shapes of faceted gems and rough specimens.
Donna Hawrelko, president of the CGA remarked on the size and quality of the donation, “Receiving a contribution of CSARITE® gems of this magnitude enables CGA to share knowledge of this gem with our students as awareness grows within the marketplace.”
“We are thrilled that the Canadian Gemmological Association recognizes the increasing market exposure of CSARITE®, and the importance of correct identification of this unique gem,” stated Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “The fact that CSARITE® enjoys a completely transparent pipeline makes it a favorite with students, designers and consumers alike!”
Always natural and never enhanced, the lovely CSARITE® exhibits the rare gemological phenomenon of ‘color change’, exhibiting different colors under varying sources of light. Only about 40 – 50% of rough CSARITE® material is suitable for faceting, and of that amount, 98% is lost in the cutting process.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers and distributors.
About the Canadian Gemmological Association
The Canadian Gemmological Association is a not-for-profit corporation that was established in 1958 to provide a Canadian source for gemmological education and to act as a medium for communication and co-operation among those involved in all aspects of gemmology. Visit www.canadiangemmological.com to learn more.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • firstname.lastname@example.org