- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, October 27, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
Milenyum Mining Limited is excited to announce the discovery and cutting of the world’s largest known faceted CSARITE® gemstone.
The 121.65 carat pear shape rarity was cut from recently recovered rough of approximately 430 grams from the world’s only CSARITE® mine. Previously, the largest known faceted CSARITE® was an 88.49 carat pear shape that took home a coveted 2014 AGTA Cutting Edge Award. The only other large CSARITE® gemstones of a similar size have been cabochon gems that exhibit the cats eye and color change effect.
“It was an exciting challenge to cut this stone,” stated Rudi Wobito, Master Cutter of WOBITO that did the actual faceting. “CSARITE® rough very rarely produces a fine gem of this size and caliber. And it’s a very slow process to shape the rough and finally arrive at the finished gem. We studied the material from all angles for weeks before deciding on the final shape.”
Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited explains, “Typical loss from rough CSARITE® is 98%. We have recovered rough pieces three times the size of this one, and ended up with no faceted stones. We lost only 95% of the large specimen in cutting this gem, again setting it apart as a truly unique gem! This fine quality CSARITE® is certainly the world’s largest at this time, and we expect the retail price to be close to a million dollars.”
The lively gem is beautifully cut and exhibits a pronounced and vivid color change. Interest in the rare and valuable gemstone is expected by both private collectors and top designers. Once decided, the future of this exceptional piece will be announced via press release.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association. Visit www.csarite.info for a list of authorized retailers.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com