- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, January 27, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
Milenyum Mining Limited (MML) is excited to announce that The Courtney Collection®, a new division of Erica Courtney, Inc., is the first authorized distributor of CSARITE® in the United States. A rare and unique gemstone, Csarite is the trade name for the finest of Turkish color change diaspore. Ethically sourced and responsibly mined at its sole known source deep in the mountains of the Anatolia region of Turkey, Csarite has quickly become a favorite gemstone of luxury jewelry designers the world over.
“Erica Courtney was one of the first designers to work with Csarite, as she recognizes that its soft hues and unique color change property make it a perfect match for her feminine designs,” states Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “We are thrilled that Erica will be distributing this precious gemstone through her new loose colored gemstone company, The Courtney Collection.”
The Courtney Collection will be exhibiting at the GJX Gem & Jewelry Show at booth #2206, and the AGTA GemFair at booth #1606, in Tucson, AZ, February 4-9.
MML is the world’s only actively-mining source supply of Turkish diaspore, a natural, unenhanced colored gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to Turkish diaspore’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com