- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, November 25, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
A diverse group of luxury jewelry designers from around the globe is creating a collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry designs centering on the beautiful gemstone CSARITE®, announced Milenyum Mining Limited. Initiated by Erica Courtney and The Courtney Collection®, this exciting new collection is scheduled to launch at the Tucson gem show early next year.
The world’s largest CSARITE®, a 121.65 carat pear shaped gem, will be the focal point of a new CSARITE® jewelry line by Erica Courtney. Other designers highlighting the natural, color change gem will be Canada’s Varouj Tabakian, Turkey’s Pinar Oner, and American designers Victor Velyan, Jennifer Dawes, and Katie Diamond. The collection will be displayed in The Courtney Collection booth #2206 at the GJX show, February 3rd through February 8th, 2015.
“We are so excited about the enthusiasm with which the designers have embraced this project. CSARITE® is a single source gem, always natural, never enhanced, possessing the rare gemological phenomenon of color change,” stated Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “Top designers like the ones participating in this collection are searching for unusual, responsibly sourced gems for their discriminating customers. CSARITE® fits the bill in so many ways!”
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association. Visit www.csarite.info for a list of authorized retailers.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com