- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, August 25, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
GIA in Carlsbad receives two significant pieces and other gems
Milenyum Mining Limited recently donated two rare CSARITE® gemstones to GIA’s (Gemological Institute of America) museum in Carlsbad, Calif. CSARITE® is a natural color change gemstone actively mined at only one global source deep in the Anatolia Mountains of Turkey. A 37.29 ct. Wobito® oval and an especially large 115.57 ct. cabochon gem that also exhibits chatoyancy, otherwise known as the cats eye effect, as well as a collection of 30 additional CSARITE® gemstones in a variety of sizes, shapes and cuts were given to the Institute.
“Only about 40 – 50% of the rough material is suitable enough to be considered for faceting, “ explained Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “Of that amount, 98% is lost in the cutting process. GIA’s appreciation for fine, rare gemstones makes it an especially appropriate home for these gems.”
“The beautiful, large oval and cabochon gems are truly display quality pieces,” stated Ottaway. “And with more and more of this unusual material available in the marketplace, we very much appreciate having this assortment of gemstones to share with our students, researchers and visitors.”
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association.
An independent nonprofit organization, GIA (Gemological Institute of America), established in 1931, is recognized as the world’s foremost authority in gemology. GIA invented the famous 4Cs of Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight in the early 1950s and in 1953, created the International Diamond Grading System™ which, today, is recognized by virtually every professional jeweler in the world.
Through research, education, gemological laboratory services, and instrument development, the Institute is dedicated to ensuring the public trust in gems and jewelry by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics, science, and professionalism. Visit www.gia.edu.
CSARITE® will be available for wholesale purchase at the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, AWE #10U31. For appointments contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-938-2373. Visit www.csarite.info for a list of authorized distributors and retailers.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com