- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, May 25, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
Milenyum Mining Limited announced today that Hong Kong-based Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd. (Lorenzo) is now an authorized wholesale jewelry and gemstone distributor of CSARITE®, the always natural, never enhanced gem found only in the Anatolian Mountains of Turkey.
Lorenzo is launching their line of CSARITE® jewelry at the JCK Las Vegas Show, May 28 – June 1, booth #B4303, located in the Hong Kong Pavilion. In addition to the many CSARITE® jewelry samples available at the show, prospective clients will also be able to choose from thousands of other settings for their CSARITE® gem purchases. CSARITE® gems and jewelry distributed through Lorenzo will be available to the trade only, in a variety of price points.
“We are thrilled that a major manufacturer like Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd. also sees the incredible potential of the lovely and sustainably-sourced CSARITE®” stated Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “Lorenzo’s extensive global distribution network and strong Asian relationships virtually guarantee worldwide access to this rare gem.”
Always natural and never enhanced, the lovely CSARITE® exhibits the rare gemological phenomenon of ‘color change’, exhibiting different colors under varying sources of light. Only about 40 – 50% of rough CSARITE® material is suitable for faceting, and of that amount, 98% is lost in the cutting process.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers.
About Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd
Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd caters to a variety of tastes for contemporary women by selling directly to five platforms, namely fine jewelers, national jewelry chains, department stores, TV and online shopping and global discount chain stores. Learn more at www.ljintl.com.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com