- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Milas, Turkey, March 25, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
MILENYUM MINING LTD (MML) the world's only actively-mining source supply of the Turkish gemstone, colour change diaspore, announces the termination of its relationship and support of the ZULTANITE TRADEMARK.
Mr. Murat Akgun, President of MML and the person who dedicated decades of his life to bringing the spectacular Turkish diaspore to its so well deserved worldwide fame and acclamation as 'Zultanite', decided that the promotion of this rare and unique gem will be better served under its genuine mineralogical name, rather than constriction by the bounds of a trademark. Mr. Akgun feels that branding will never actually permit to entirely set free the whole beauty and magic of this national treasure.
Turkish diaspore is mined directly from its host rock at the world’s only known gem quality diaspore deposit, high in Turkey’s Anatolian Mountains and is internationally acclaimed by connoisseurs.
From now on MML will provide only unbranded Turkish diaspore, under its original geological true name. The mining company is famous for ethical mining techniques with environmentally safe procedures that protect water sources from chemicals, debris, rubbish, silt and biological pollutants; minimise the destruction of flora and fauna; restore mined land as close as possible to its original condition and furthermore, strongly oppose unfair labor practices and believe all employers should provide safe working environments.
With the latest massive increase of European and US interest in this beautiful and extraordinary rare gemstone, MML believes that the only true and effective marketing and distribution is not through a proprietary brand but by the gem’s own beauty and magic – Turkish diaspore speaks for itself, indoors or outdoors, by day or night, and radiates a subtle, sophisticated appeal. The gem’s beguiling colour palette, combined with an exotic pedigree, will continue to enchant jewellery connoisseurs around the globe.
MML is the world’s only actively-mining source supply of Turkish Diaspore. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, our mission is to introduce jewellery connoisseurs around the globe to Turkish diaspore’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association.
Emniyet Sokak No: 5, Milas, TURKEY 48400
Telephone: +90 252 5130856 • Fax: +90 252 5135916 • E-mail: email@example.com