- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, August 19, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
Milenyum Mining Limited (MML) is excited to announce that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted two trademarks to their company for the rare and unique gemstone, CSARITE®. US Serial Number 86162962 was issued on July 22, 2014 for CSARITE®. US Serial Number 86162943 was issued on August 5, 2014 for CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®.
Ethically sourced and responsibly mined at its sole known source deep in the mountains of the Anatolia region of Turkey, the CSARITE® trademark will allow greater consumer recognition for this gemstone rapidly growing in popularity, but also help distinguish it from synthetics and simulants entering the market through unscrupulous dealers and retailers.
With the trademark now approved and registered, MML has stepped up its efforts to combat theft and illegal mining at the mine site by working closely with Turkish ministeries and army to monitor illegal activity and take immediate legal action when necessary. The Milas County Courts recently approved the first conviction of an illegal miner who will face 12 months in prison and substantial financial fines. Some 35 other individuals are being sued and more convictions will follow.
“As this lovely gemstone grows in popularity, it’s especially important that the quality and purity of natural CSARITE® is protected,” states Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “With the granting of the name and slogan trademarks, our already transparent supply chain instills even greater confidence for our buyers”.
Akgun urges consumers interested in purchasing CSARITE®, and especially those traveling to Turkey, to only buy the gem from MML’s authorized retailers and distributors, which can be found on the web site www.csarite.info. He urges all buyers to check the web site frequently, as MML is constantly monitoring its distributors and the list may change due to their strict screening policy.
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association.
CSARITE® will be available for wholesale purchase at the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, AWE #10U31. For appointments contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-938-2373.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com