- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, January 15, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
Milenyum Mining Limited is excited to announce that the world’s largest known faceted CSARITE® gemstone will be displayed by The Courtney Collection, Booth 2206 at the Gem and Jewelry Exchange trade show in Tucson, AZ February 3 – 8, 2015. The 121.65 carat pear shape rarity was cut from a rough of approximately 430 grams. Previously, the largest known faceted CSARITE® was an 88.49 carat pear shape that took home a coveted 2014 AGTA Cutting Edge Award.
“Achieving a faceted CSARITE® of this size and quality is extremely difficult, given the typical loss of rough when faceting,” stated Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Ltd, the operator of the world’s only CSARITE® mine. The only other large CSARITE® gemstones of a similar size have been cabochon gems that exhibit the cats eye and color change effect.
Erica Courtney of The Courtney Collection, exhibitor of the gem stated: “We are so excited to be able to share this one-of-a-kind color change gem with the industry! All the collectors and designers know that Tucson is THE place to find the truly unusual, so we expect to receive a lot of interest in this rare and responsibly-sourced stone.”
The lively gem is beautifully cut and exhibits a pronounced and vivid color change. It will be available to interested parties, along with calibrated goods and an extensive collection of fine-cut, larger single CSARITE® gemstones at The Courtney Collection, GJX Booth 2206.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association. For appointments to see this rare CSARITE® contact Adam Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-938-2373. Visit www.csarite.info for a list of authorized distributors and retailers.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com