- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, May 13, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
The Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A) received a generous contribution of CSARITE® faceted and rough gemstones for study in their prestigious educational programs. Milenyum Mining, Ltd. made the donation to expand student’s knowledge of the natural, single source gem, actively mined at only one global source deep in the Anatolia Mountains of Turkey. The donation consists of faceted gems, rough specimens and a selection of crystals to be used for RI testing.
“Europe and the UK are rapidly growing markets for CSARITE(R),” explained Murat Akgun, president of Milenyum Mining Limited. “A contribution of CSARITE® gems of this magnitude enables Gem-A to share knowledge of this gem with their students and for those students to gain hands-on knowledge of this beautiful gem.”
Always natural and never enhanced, the lovely CSARITE® exhibits the rare gemological phenomenon of ‘color change’, exhibiting different colors under varying sources of light. Only about 40 – 50% of rough CSARITE® material is suitable for faceting, and of that amount, 98% is lost in the cutting process.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers and distributors.
About the Gemmological Association of Great Britain
Gem-A is committed to promoting the study of gemology through education and membership. Visit www.gem-a.com to learn more.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • firstname.lastname@example.org