- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, March 10, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
Milenyum Mining Ltd. (MML) is excited to announce that the rare color change gemstone CSARITE® is a 24 Karat Level sponsor of Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold auction, being held to celebrate Ethical Metalsmiths’ 10th Anniversary. In additional support of this exciting event, MML has also donated an 8.36 carat, oval cut CSARITE® to the online auction.
Gardens of Gold is a unique, two-part fundraising event. Starting March 10, 2015, Ethical Metalsmiths (EM) will launch an online, public auction of beautiful and intriguing items, with bidding taking place through 9 p.m. EST, Saturday, April 11, 2015. Auction items will be exhibited at Linhardt Design, 211 Mott Street, New York, NY from April 7 – 11th, which will also be the location of a special cocktail for sponsors, EM members and guests on Wednesday, April 8th.
“Being a single source, responsibly mined gem, CSARITE® is thrilled to be able to support the ongoing efforts of Ethical Metalsmiths through this sponsorship,” stated Murat Akgun, president of MML and CSARITE®. “With its controlled and traceable pipeline, CSARITE® fits perfectly with Ethical Metalsmiths’ mission to encourage jewelers to become informed advocates for responsibly sourced materials used in jewelry making.”
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers.
About Ethical Metalsmiths
Ethical Metalsmiths mission is to lead jewelers and consumers in becoming informed activists for responsible mining, sustainable economic development and verified, ethical sources of materials used in making jewelry. Visit www.ethicalmetalsmiths.org to learn more.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • firstname.lastname@example.org