- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, September 8, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
Natural Color-Changing Gem from Turkey creates a mine-to-consumer program
In a unique, integrated effort to market a rare color-changing gemstone from mine to consumer, Milenyum Mining Ltd. (MML), the company behind CSARITE® announced that 8 new renowned designers are joining its program. New designers - Ana Katarina, Alex Soldier, Bijules by Jules Kim, Graziela Gems, Nak Armstrong, Pamela Froman, Parulina, Vianna Brasil, and Zaiken - now join Erica Courtney, Karin Jamieson, Katie Diamond, Jennifer Dawes, Varouj, and Victor Velyan in working with the gems. CSARITE® ranges from kiwi green through amber gold to sunset-copper tones at different times when exposed to various types of light.
The company will be previewing jewelry designs and a large variety of Gems at the Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair at the AsisWorld-Expo from September 13 to 17, booth AWE6M02.
Originally launched in 2014, the CSARITE® “Rare. Natural. Exquisite.” program coordinates mining, marketing and sales operations for the gem which is only mined in one location—on the side of the Anatolian Mountains—in the Turkish countryside. Directly connecting the gem’s sustainable and socially responsible supply chain to top names in jewelry design, MML is utilizing superb design talent to create wearable and exciting jewelry that meets the latest trends and endears this rare gem to today’s luxury jewelry buyer. Seen on the Red Carpet, with appearances on Hollywood’s top celebrities, CSARITE® gems and jewels then make their way through the media and social networks, reaching consumers where they live: online and on their smart phones. Some of the notable women of style who have graced red carpets wearing CSARITE® gems and jewels include Sofia Vergara, Alessandra Ambrosio, Laverne Cox, Regina King and Keke Palmer.
Completing the trajectory from mine to consumer, a team of GIA Graduate Gemologists and jewelry experts will be on hand to host consumer education events at select jewelry stores, effectively bringing a new level of excitement to the retail space with the discovery of a new gem, seen through the exclusive work of so many notable designers. At the events, beautifully polished loose CSARITE® gems are also presented to the consumers, for those who wish to customize a unique, bespoke design.
For more information about CSARITE® jewels, the CSARITE® designer trunk show program, or MML, please contact Andrea Hansen at email@example.com. For information about the designer collections and styling request, please contact LAUREN Stillman at Film Fashion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers and distributors.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • email@example.com