- CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
- CSARITE® announces new designers and trunk show program
- Canadian Gemmological Association Recipient of CSARITE® Contribution
- Global Power House Lorenzo Jewelry Ltd is Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® Jewelry and Gemstones
- CSARITE® Contributed to Gem-A’s Educational Programs
- CSARITE® Sponsors Ethical Metalsmiths Gardens of Gold Auction
- World’s Largest Faceted CSARITE® to be Displayed in Tucson
- Top Designers Inspired by CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Facets World’s Largest CSARITE®
- Milenyum Mining Limited Donates Large CSARITE® Gems to Museum
- Milenyum Mining Limited Granted Trademarks for CSARITE® and CSARITE RARE.NATURAL.EXQUISITE®
- Milenyum Mining Names Custom Gem Cutting Ltd. Canadian Distributor of CSARITE® — Rough Material Donated to Canadian Gemmological Association
- Milenyum Mining Donates Important CSARITE® Gemstones to the Smithsonian’s National Gem Collection
- Milenyum Mining Limited Names The Courtney Collection® as First Authorized Distributor of CSARITE® in the U.S.
- MILENYUM MINING NO LONGER PROMOTES "ZULTANITE TM" FOR ITS TURKISH DIASPORE
Andrea Hansen Branding
+1 (917) 770.5344
MILENYUM MINING LTD
Dubai, UAE, January 7, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CSARITE® introduces new cuts and designer collections in Tucson
Conditions in world’s only active mining site more challenging than ever, likely leading to price increases in 2017
Milenyum Mining Limited announces, in advance of the 2017 annual Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, that CSARITE® gems are rarer than ever, with production in the world’s only active mine becoming more difficult and costly every day, despite continued investments in equipment, infra-structure and recent doubling of labor force. Bauxite production target for 2017 is estimated at 166,000 metric tons, compared to 54,000 in 2016, but despite such extraordinary mining growth, extraction of quality CSARITE® gems now requires more experienced personnel, technology and deeper exploration. Based on expert assessments, a raise of carat-prices seems unavoidable, likely by second half of 2017.
The rarity and natural color-changing beauty of the gem, however, continue to inspire fine jewelry designers to work with the unique Turkish gem, many of whom create one-of-a-kind pieces featuring custom CSARITE® cuts of extraordinary quality.
From January 31st to February 5th, 2017, Milenyum Mining will be exhibiting at the GJX Gem and Jewelry Show, booth 2510. Among the highlights of the latest phase of production will be new jewelry designs by red-carpet veterans Graziela Gems and Erica Courtney, new sustainable creations by Jennifer Dawes, and one of a kind designs by Alex Soldier, Ana-Katarina Dervisevic, Malak Atut of Zaiken Jewelry, Katie Diamond and Karin Jamieson. Soon to launch are collections by Bijules, Nak Armstrong and Parulina. The company will also bring back the largest-in-the-world polished CSARITE® gem, a 121.65 carat pear shaped rarity cut by Master Cutter Rudi Wobito, from a rough of approximately 430 grams. Mr. Wobito has also been working for months on new fancy cuts for recently discovered CSARITE® rough, which will be unveiled for the first time in Tucson.
A new addition to the CSARITE® Designer Program, Ana-Katarina Dervisevic speaks passionately of her creative process with Csarites: “Each gem tells a unique story, and expressing that story in a three-dimensional form is my challenge as a designer. In creating my new Sumerian ring, I worked with a large, 8-carat oval Csarite®. This design speaks of a 1940's movie legend adorned in beautiful statement jewels. As a natural color changing stone, however, Csarites tell me more than one story. The second is of an iconoclastic modern woman. This two-finger ring design had to express both stories, so whoever chooses to wear it can rotate the Csarite® gem vertically or horizontally, for a classic, or a more contemporary expression of herself. Designed to allow the Csarite® to float above the hand in ethereal suspension; it took months of work to perfect the balance of form and technical precision, with a custom spring rotation mechanism, and 2.24 ct of inverted-set multi-colored sapphires, chosen to celebrate the many colors seen inside this beautiful Csarite®”.
Also in Tucson, at the JCK Jewelry Show, designer Pamela Froman will be unveiling her first collection featuring custom CSARITE® gems, designed and cut exclusively for her.
"After having some Csarite® gemstones cut specifically for me, I am now excited more than ever, to design a collection that will be debuting at the JCK Tucson show! I am inspired by Csarite’s unique color-change and set them in my signature Ombre Collection, which is my custom blend of 18k pink and yellow golds. I am looking forward to unveiling this unique collection to selected retail stores and press!" said Pamela Froman, at her atelier in Los Angeles. Pamela Froman will be exhibiting in salon 415, Arizona Ballroom, from February 1st to 4th.
About Milenyum Mining Limited
MML is the world’s only source supply of CSARITE®, a natural, unenhanced color-change gemstone. Responsible for cutting and marketing of this phenomenal gemstone, MML’s mission is to introduce gem and jewelry connoisseurs around the globe to CSARITE®’s unique beauty and rarity. MML is a member of The International Colored Gemstone Association and Gemmological Association of Great Britain. Visit www.csarite.com for a list of authorized retailers and distributors.
For further information please contact:
Andrea Hansen Branding and Partnerships • US Phone +1 (917) 770.5344 • firstname.lastname@example.org